IN-ZONE APPLICATION INFORMATION
Documents required to support the in-zone address:
- Westlake Boys Statutory Declaration completed and signed by a Solicitor or Justice of the Peace.
- A complete copy of your most recent electricity invoice (all pages) showing the supply address.
- A complete copy of your most recent internet invoice (all pages).
- A copy of your Tenancy Agreement. The minimum tenancy for initial enrolment is a one-year fixed term agreement covering the student's first year at Westlake Boys High School.
- Bond receipt letter from Tenancy Services confirming lodgement of the bond (ph. 0800 737 666 for a copy)
OR Owner Occupied Property
- A copy of your most recent Auckland Council General Rates notice or Water Rates; OR
- If the purchase has been within the last 3 months, a copy of the solicitor's final settlement letter.
- Trust properties must provide written evidence of the Trustees names and include a declaration from the Trustees declaring a right to occupy the property.
- Company properties must provide written evidence of the named Directors and include a declaration confirming the right to occupy the property.
Have you moved from Out-of-Zone to In-Zone in the past 12 months?
If you have moved from an out of zone property you owned to the enrolment address in the past 12 months, you will need to provide written proof of what has happened to your past address i.e. sold or rented. If you have moved in zone from a rented property then you will need to provide a copy of the Bond Refund Form from Tenancy Services for the previous address.